Contrary to popular belief, it’s not who you know, it’s who knows you.
Lucky for you, there’s an easy way to get known. It’s called an informational meeting.
What’s An Informational Meeting?
An informational meeting is an opportunity to meet with someone you can learn from. They are a great way to expand your network, increase your influence, and build your brand.
You could meet with someone:
- Who has your dream job
- Who works for a company you want to learn more about
- Who is in an industry you would like to explore
- Who has navigated similar challenges you are facing
- Who you met at a networking event
- Who attended a graduate school you are considering
- Who lives in a city that you’ve always wanted to move to
- Who… [enter your need here]
Learn more about how to get an informational meeting on campus.about.me.