Along with our brand new iPhone app, about.me has a shiny new Instagram account. We’ll be sharing our favorite about.me pages from the app and mobile view there, photos from team events and community meetups.
Have an Instagram account? Hashtag a picture of your page with #aboutdotme. And, give us a follow for inspiring pages and a peek into the behind the scenes of about.me. We’re aboutdotme on Instagram!
3 responses to about.me on Instagram
Too bad : once again it is only for “Apple” …
Instagram? They have an Android app! http://instagr.am/ (Google Play)
Good evening. Good idea to get on with About.me instagram!
I am on Instagram since he was born, now two years.
You can find me as @vivien_80!
I follow you and if you want to come and see my photo gallery.
Photos taken and edited: ” 90% with Iphone 4s, edited only with applications for Iphone and remaining 10% with a Nikon D90 “.
I did some of my work with tag #aboutdotme. Have a great week and thanks for letting me informed of your entry into IG (INSTAGRAM).
Comments are closed.