If you are in town, stop by the Radisson Town Lake at 2pm to learn about designing products that are accessed from multiple devices and different channels, and the impact that has on the design.
• What should you be aware of when designing a product or service for use in various locations and environments?
• How does motion and distraction affect interaction and content design decisions?
• Do you provide for casual use vs. urgent need?
• How does the form factor or input method of your device steer your design efforts?
• What happens in an ecosystem of products?
• How does social and cultural context play into the strategy of your design?